Who is the one star bandit?

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
If I knew what you were talking about, I might have a comment. Are you referring to a thread rating?

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Well it's not me, I don't rate threads. Curiously enough this thread has just 1 star. Are you the 1 star bandit Dre? Well are you? Punk?
If not, I suspect Phil might be behind this.

:)

8Mile

Platinum Member
I didn't even realize there are star ratings here. They are visible from the individual forum views, but the only way I ever browse the forum is by clicking "New Posts," and that doesn't display the star ratings at all.

brady

Platinum Member
I didn't even realize there are star ratings here. They are visible from the individual forum views, but the only way I ever browse the forum is by clicking "New Posts," and that doesn't display the star ratings at all.
Same here.

I wouldn't pay attention to the star ratings if I saw them anyway.

opentune

Platinum Member
Never noticed star ratings here, and so it doesn't really matter. Similar to 'likes' on u-tube and 'Twatter'. Don't need the validation.

What I do notice are names actually. When I see a poster who is known to me for posting interesting or provocative words, I then take a look. You know, like Dre25 :)

Duck Tape

Platinum Member
Never noticed star ratings here, and so it doesn't really matter. Similar to 'likes' on u-tube and 'Twatter'. Don't need the validation.

What I do notice are names actually. When I see a poster who is known to me for posting interesting or provocative words, I then take a look. You know, like Dre25 :)

MileHighDrummer

Here. I've thrown a couple more stars into the mix for you. I hope it feels better...:) I never noticed the stars before. I probably won't again.