Who decals their cars?

Rush74

Who decals up their cars with Fav drum or cymbal brand or phrase??

Attachments

• IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 207
Nothing on my car but I like to sticker up cases.

I don't like advertising what I'm into, so no.

I have a small non-drum related sticker on my car.

However, drum cases, water bottles, binders of various drum lessons, etc have lots of stickers.

Call me paranoid, but I believe stickers of drum gear, tools, etc. are potential advertisements for thieves. Same philosophy about not putting a Harley Davidson logo or sticker on an enclosed trailer.

I have 1 old hardware case that is for collecting stickers. Everything else collects only scuffs and scratches.

I would've as a teen Im sure, but I wasn't drumming then. Now, of course not, Im an old man, that would look silly. My license plate does read "iplayvdrums" tho which Im terribly proud about, the tone I get with brushes, to die for.

Call me paranoid, but I believe stickers of drum gear, tools, etc. are potential advertisements for thieves. Same philosophy about not putting a Harley Davidson logo or sticker on an enclosed trailer.

I have 1 old hardware case that is for collecting stickers. Everything else collects only scuffs and scratches.

I tried to get our band leader to put a couple of stickers on the band trailer with our name on it. Small ones, mind you. He said the same thing. Don't advertise what's inside. Plain white enclosed trailer is less likely to get stolen or broken into. Makes a ton of sense. I have since removed all drum stickers from Band Van, which is my daily minivan. No need to call attention to what might be inside.

I often have to leave cases in the van at gigs and that would suck to have a broken window and missing bags etc... I want to blend in in the parking lot.

Just like shopping. Put your purchases in the trunk or boot, out of site. No need to put a sticker on the trunk lid that says , Expensive Goods Inside. Help yourself. The window repair will cost about the same as what was stolen, depending. Insurance company will have many questions.

Anti car stickers here. My toolbox however, is covered. I already get enough attention with a little blue sports car, don't need any more reasons to draw attention to myself.

In my tuner car days I would put the stickers of the companies whose mods I ran, but that was a common thing in that scene. Now-a-days I don't have time for any of that. Just gotta take 'em all off when you sell it.

No decals on my vehicles. That's only inviting the criminal element to rob you blind at a gig or to follow you home to stake out robbing your home.

I was thinking the same thing about decals related to music stuff... I would think that's a prime target for criminals looking to smash/grab.

I haven't put a sticker on any vehicle I've owned in probably over 15 years.

I was into the tuner craze in the early 2000s. Had all kinds of decals on the windows. Then I went pretty stealthy. Yes, advertising isn't always the best, but how often are you storing your cymbals inside your car for more than a ride to the gig? Hopefully not too often.

Was behind a vehicle the other day. It had drum stickers on the back window. Lead me almost all the way home. I now know where a house with drums lives. If I wasn't honest, they could have a problem. Don't sticker your cars!

Was behind a vehicle the other day. It had drum stickers on the back window. Lead me almost all the way home. I now know where a house with drums lives. If I wasn't honest, they could have a problem. Don't sticker your cars!

Maybe just throw on a few stickers with NRA on them along with the Ludwig stickers?

Back