Where's James? Motojt

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Hey James are you out there? Did he get banned? I think his handle was motojt. Can't find him in the members list. Anybody know anything? Did Bob tractor him?

When you are banished, do all posts disappear too?

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
Banned.

Mods took exception to his vocab in one of the threads and he got knocked with the "ban hammer".

Shame, great bloke. I like him a lot. I've kept in contact. PM me for his email if you like.

Posts remain, but from what I can gather your status gets changed to "guest".

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Thanks P-funk...

I was surprised that he didn't get the boot earlier for his language. I liked him a lot too, he added real spice.

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
I was surprised that he didn't get the boot earlier for his language.
Indeed......never bothered me personally. I swear like a trooper in the course of general conversation, to be honest. Don't even realise I'm doing it for the most part. It's all just the Queen's English to me. But rules are rules, I don't make 'em, I just follow 'em and let's face it, it's easy to eliminate when writing.

MikeM

Platinum Member
Let that be a lesson to us I guess. If we like someone with a potty mouth, we should tip them off to the possibility of the ban hammer coming down outta nowhere (not really outta nowhere, I guess, since it is in the rules...).

T

TFITTING942

It's funny because reading most of his posts I would say to myself that he types curse words a lot and no one says anything. I though it was being looked at as OK because he never directed them at anyone in his discussions ( from what I remember), kind of just said them off the cuff like in conversation. Rules are rules though. Too bad.