Where do you keep your drumset set up?

rnottestad

thanks for the link - checked it out....some good shots, but I want MORE.

Love the pedal/trash can/practice pad combination.

~R~

Last edited:

rnottestad

it is a similar post...but I am looking for more pics of "home" only shots more than anything.

I know lots of guys have "studios" at home, and that's awesome - but I also know space is at a premium...and some of those kits were awesome!!! The pedal on the trash can with a practice pad??? Genius.

So yeah, I am hoping for more pics.

thanks for the link.

~R~

dkerwood

Silver Member
We have 2 bedrooms upstairs, so one gets to be the music room. Theoretically, I'll get all of my gear set up so that I can play, record, or do whatever with any instrument I want.

For now, though, I've just got drums set up in there... :)

diosdude

Silver Member
I keep one in the garage, One in my rehersal studio. One at my bassist's house and usually one packed up in the backseat of my truck, ready to gig with.

bobdadruma

Platinum Member
I keep mine in the downstairs room of my raised ranch type home. They are near the back door for easy moving. I also have room for people to play with me there.

nacdrummer3

My main kit that i record with and gig with is at my bassists house where we record and rehearse. My other two kits are setup in an downstairs bedroom that i know call the drum room. It has three kits in it. One is my dad's, and one of the two that are mine is a 10 piece set up for my heavy metal playing, and the other one is a 4 piece set up for my jazz, and mellower playing.

SharkyBait911

Mine is set up in a homemade music room it's a stripped out caravan to the thread WISDOM WOODSHEDS and you will find pics there