Where Can I Purchase the 'Tornado' pdf?

Mighty_Joker

Silver Member
Hi all,

I'm looking to a buy a transcription of Mitch Markovich's 'Tornado'. Being in the UK, I don't really fancy paying the shipping costs of a single transcription, so I'm looking for a digital version. However, I'm struggling to find a place that sells one.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
J

Mighty_Joker

Silver Member
Thanks.

Just a question on the stickings. In Tornado, in the first bar of section A, the sticking in the last bar stops, with an R, followed by three more notes, and again with an L.

This then happens again two more times, then with what seems to be a paradiddle-diddle section in the last bar of A. Does this mean carry on with the same sticking? So in the first three bars, carry on playing paradiddles, or does it mean all stay on the right hand until otherwise notated? I'm not really familiar with this style of sticking.

Thanks,
J

pgm554

Platinum Member
Thanks.

Just a question on the stickings. In Tornado, in the first bar of section A, the sticking in the last bar stops, with an R, followed by three more notes, and again with an L.

This then happens again two more times, then with what seems to be a paradiddle-diddle section in the last bar of A. Does this mean carry on with the same sticking? So in the first three bars, carry on playing paradiddles, or does it mean all stay on the right hand until otherwise notated? I'm not really familiar with this style of sticking.

Thanks,
J
Yes carry on playing paradiddles,

Learned to play this back in high school.
Vince Colaiuta got me through a lot of the tough parts.
He used to play it in 10th grade from memory.

Here's another "fun" solo you might want to check out.
http://www.jwpepper.com/sheet-music/product-media.jsp?productID=1007392

Last edited: