What's your latest purchase?

Ghostin one

Congratulations geldy7! Carpet can protect your floor and keep the drums from sliding. If your Tamas have spiked bass drum feet, you may need to experiment with what works as far as not scratching the floor versus your drums sliding around.

You might like the sound of the room without any curtains or whatever - see how it goes.

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
I bought my first actual “drum rug”. Not hugely exciting, but it goes well with my taste in drums.😊
I took that rug on tour this year, and it held up GREAT! Of course I was pretty much the only one who could actually see it... :)

Bermuda

Jbravo

I took that rug on tour this year, and it held up GREAT! Of course I was pretty much the only one who could actually see it... :)

Bermuda
I’m glad to hear that! It actually is lighter weight than I expected. If it holds up to touring I doubt it’ll have any problems holding up in the man cave.👍

wildbill

Platinum Member
I’m glad to hear that! It actually is lighter weight than I expected. If it holds up to touring I doubt it’ll have any problems holding up in the man cave.👍

You're almost there. Now you just need one of these:

A good thing to drop a hint to someone for christmas or something.

dwsabianguy

I got my 6.5x13" Yamaha Brass Nouveau snare back last week. That's the drum I played in my high school band before I traded it for a few microphones to a guy who recently asked me to help him clear out his studio, and in return I got a few bucks and my old snare back. It even had the same heads on it! It's a fantastic drum.

I also got tired of having to shoehorn the tripod of my DW 9000-series snare stand into my setup, so I traded it in for one of the new Ludwig Atlas Pro snare stands with the Pillar Clutch basket after trying out a few different stands. It goes as high as I need it go (and, unfortunately, no higher) but I really like the basket and would gladly buy another one or two or three, especially if they make one with a taller base for rack toms.

Jbravo

You're almost there. Now you just need one of these:

A good thing to drop a hint to someone for christmas or something.
Oh, I’ve got the Ludwig and Paiste collections, although not that particular shirt. I’ll probably need that now too!😊