What's my kit worth?

PorkPieGuy

Platinum Member
Just kicking this idea around. I doubt I'll let this go b/c my 6-year-old son would kill me while I slept.

Anyways, what do you think my kit would be worth?

1990s Pearl Sessions with mahogany/luan shells.

No cymbals or stands. This would be just for the shells.

22" x 16" kick
16" x 16" floor tom
12" x 10" rack tom
14" x 6" steel snare (also wrapped to match).

The condition is really good. There's a little bit of rust on the rims, but nothing major. Wrap is less than a year old and they've not left my house since I wrapped them last Christmas.

Here's the snare partially complete:

PorkPieGuy

Platinum Member
No clue but I love the wrap !!!
Thanks. What's funny is when I wrapped it last year, I never thought they'd leave the house. I thought they'd be fun to play, look at, and show folks that came over. However, I've got to start dragging it around to various venues starting this Friday. I think it's pretty cool, and if I were playing rock music, I'd be all for it, but seeing as how I'm playing Americana, bluegrass, and country, I'm more liable to get my ash kicked...depending on the crowd.

I've been looking at different wraps from BumWrap to cover this wrap.

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
Given the custom wrap job, I don't think there is a definitive worth.

The value is in the eye of how much someone loves or hates the wrap.

bonerpizza

Silver Member
Where did you get the wrap for them? Is that wallpaper? Did you print it out!? Did you do it yourself!?

PLEASE let me know!

Thanks!

PorkPieGuy

Platinum Member
Where did you get the wrap for them? Is that wallpaper? Did you print it out!? Did you do it yourself!?
PLEASE let me know!

Thanks!
Bumwrap drum co. Love their products. Don't bother going to their website; go to their Facebook page for the best pics.

I also wrapped another snare.