What do you think of this t-shirt?

Dave Mason

Hey folks,

I recently designed this funny t-shirt/hoodie. Just wondering what you think of it?

What do you like in a t-shirt? What kind of t-shirts or other drummy merch do you own?

Thanks! :)

D

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Arky

Platinum Member
Dave,
please replace this link by a jpg only or by a link that has no commercial background (price indication, where to buy).
The designs can be discussed without direct reference to the website/prices etc.
This thread has been reported as possible spam, you know. Thanks in advance.

--- Ok then, I removed that link and uploaded the JPG from that link.

Last edited:

Hollywood Jim

Platinum Member
Super idea ! I like it.

I might be wrong, but I think in math the > sign should be in front to mean greater than. So to be more correct it should be > cowbell.

groove1

Silver Member
I have a "more cowbell" shirt but would have no interest in your design. I agree with the previous poster in that the > sign should be before the cowbell (or <)....still, the design
didn't "pop" with me....just my opinion though.

Dave Mason

Dave,
please replace this link by a jpg only or by a link that has no commercial background (price indication, where to buy).
The designs can be discussed without direct reference to the website/prices etc.
This thread has been reported as possible spam, you know. Thanks in advance.

--- Ok then, I removed that link and uploaded the JPG from that link.
Oops sorry, my bad! Didn't check back until just now. That's fine :)

Thanks for the feedback folks! This tee does seem to divide opinions, always useful to see what people think.

Catharticus Rex

The less than/greater than cymbal is comparative, so my first impression was "cowbell is greater than my left arm", my second was "cowbell is greater than nothing".

I get what you're going for, but perhaps using a "+" in front of the cowbell would be more accurate. Just a thought.