What a Birthday

vegassuper

At age 52 I feel blessed just waking up on my birthday but this year my Wife and Sons really surprised me with the gifts they picked out for me.
I hope you will forgive me for sharing my pleasure with you all. I got the JoJo Mayer dvd "Secret Weapons for the Modern Drummer", Pat Patrillo's "Hands, Grooves and Fills", a Steely Dan play along book/cd combo, a sweet T-Bone Walker t-shirt and the book "Hard Bop Academy, The Sidemen of Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers. What a day. I am not sure if all this means they love me or if they are trying to tell me my playing sucks! Maybe a little bit of both.

720hours World Record

At age 52 I feel blessed just waking up on my birthday but this year my Wife and Sons really surprised me with the gifts they picked out for me.
I hope you will forgive me for sharing my pleasure with you all. I got the JoJo Mayer dvd "Secret Weapons for the Modern Drummer", Pat Patrillo's "Hands, Grooves and Fills", a Steely Dan play along book/cd combo, a sweet T-Bone Walker t-shirt and the book "Hard Bop Academy, The Sidemen of Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers. What a day. I am not sure if all this means they love me or if they are trying to tell me my playing sucks! Maybe a little bit of both.
Happy Birthday >>> and you got something you liked - thats great!!!

aydee

Platinum Member
How wonderful!