Weird injury or something?

MeltedUnicorns

Hi group...wondering if anyone has had this same thing happen:

you play drums for a while, and one hand (in my case my left) on the top fingers (only my pinky, ring finger, and middle) end up turning slightly blue...
This only happens when I play drums. I'm wondering if I damaged a nerve, or if I'm experiencing too much vibration...I don't feel like I am holding the sticks particularly tight, although I do end up doing a lot of rim shots....

anyone else have this happen? does anyone have a solution? or should I just run to a doctor?

i dont get temperature changes, no "whitening" of my hands, no tingling, etc.

M

Mike_In_KC

See a doctor ASAP - it would be inappropriate for forum members to make medical diagnosis' even based on experience.

tamadrm

Platinum Member
See a doctor ASAP - it would be inappropriate for forum members to make medical diagnosis' even based on experience.
+1 ^ This.Don't solicit medical advice from drummers.Even if there were medical professionals here,they would NOT give you medical advice over the internet,without a physical examination.If they did,they are very cavalere about their profession,and they could lose their medical license,and face a malpractice lawsuit.Get thee to a doctor...pronto.

Steve B