** Vintage 1970 LUDWIG Snare Drum Giveaway **

BONZOLEUM

I'm giving away an all-original vintage 1970 Ludwig Acrolite. All you have to do is guess the serial number on the badge of the drum! You get eight (8) guesses. Please send your guesses to me through the YOU TUBE messaging service.
This is a no strings attached giveaway of a great sounding vintage drum. If you win you get the drum-shipment paid too. No obligation (although if any duties apply, you're responsible for those it will be marked as GIFT).

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydeD-QRzusQ

Thank you!

Bonzoleum

BONZOLEUM

A fair amount of folks have been sending in "there is no serial number on the drum" as their guess. Although many Ludwig drums from this period have badges without serial numbers, this drum indeed does have a serial number!
Remember, you have 8 guesses!

ddrumman2004

Gee man....you should drop a hint....like how many digits in the number and maybe starting number....etc...

What are the odds of someone guessing the number? Anyone know?

BONZOLEUM

Gee man....you should drop a hint....like how many digits in the number and maybe starting number....etc...

What are the odds of someone guessing the number? Anyone know?
I have this in the video description (I should probably put it on the screen at a some point):

*Please read*
**A lot of folks seem to be going by the REBEATS and/or online info which in a graph shows 1970 only as "OUT OF SEQUENCE,UNNUMBERED", but that isn't meant to be a blanket statement. If you look closely at that chart, 1969 leaves off at 741215 and 1971 picks up at 835xxx... so the astute reader can go from there: it's between 741215 and 835xxx.**
**Whomever guesses the correct serial number first wins the drum (shipped to them at my expense).** ***In the event no one guesses the number, the CLOSEST first received guess wins. ***
In the event that only one person guesses correctly, the 2nd the 3rd place will be given out to the 2nd & 3rd first received closest guesses.