upload pics from iPad?

Toolate

Platinum Member
I have seen the suggestion to use photobucket and just post limks to the location of my pics but would like to just include like most people do for everyones ease of viewing.

Problem is that I took them with my ipad and when I go to attach the "choose" (normally "browse") button is not allowing me to use it.

Anyone? Ipad specifice issue I guess. I hate to love apple stuff.

S

sticks4drums

I have seen the suggestion to use photobucket and just post limks to the location of my pics but would like to just include like most people do for everyones ease of viewing.

Problem is that I took them with my ipad and when I go to attach the "choose" (normally "browse") button is not allowing me to use it.

Anyone? Ipad specifice issue I guess. I hate to love apple stuff.
You put the picture in Photobucket, then you just click on the IMG code of your picture in photo bucket which copies it, and then you right click on your post and paste the image code in your post. The image will be there for all to see. They won't have to go to photo bucket to see it.

Toolate

Platinum Member
That sounds bettter than I thought (thanks for the quick response). I will look into that but would prefer to just keep it all inthe device if possible.

Also wondering if the apple icloud (I have it turned on for all my music and pics but done really know how it works) could do the same?

Toolate

Platinum Member
again. This time I deleted the bracketed (IMG) text from the image code. Maybe my ipad is adding this to irrritate me?

Attachments