Uncle Larry needs you...

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Man as soon as you achieve status, the crazies just come crawling out of the woodwork asking for dough lol. I guess it goes with the territory. I'll take it.

Besides, if I gave in and got you what you guys asked for, it wouldn't be the same as if you earned it on your own, so in the interest of not spoiling you guys, I have to shut you out. It's because I care that I don't do it. Someday, you'll understand lol.

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
This is the first time in my life I have been publicly recognized for anything, and I am truly humbled. This means more to me than you might know, coming from all of you.
I'm very happy it means so much to you, as said by many here, fully deserved Uncle Larry :)

The people who come in daily contact with you are very fortunate indeed.
Ha! I'll have to show this to my wife!!!! ...(she'll still disagree with you, lol)

Henri, thank you for strong arming Bernhard lol
Well, I did my best, I went to see Bernhard and I tried to convince him, and I had some argumentations to support my (your) case too, as you can see for yourself :)

Attachments

MaryO

Platinum Member
And I thought Henri was such a gentle soul. I guess it's like the old adage, speak softly and carry a big stick, and a grenade, and pistol, and a knife and a crossbow and......

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
And I thought Henri was such a gentle soul. I guess it's like the old adage, speak softly and carry a big stick, and a grenade, and pistol, and a knife and a crossbow and......
Hey... that's why Pollyanna appointed me as her agent, to get "things" done... :)

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Coolest Christmas present ever, I gotta say. Henri had me duped too Mar. Henri, you be da man to talk with when things need to get done. Watso, no one name could describe you for any length of time, you are like Teflon inversely squared. But Forum Turd has a certain...how do you say...Je Nais se Quoi?

Anon La Ply

Renegade
Oh yeah, Henri's definitely the silent assassin type - he chooses a target with a smile and polite word and then - BAM - things are never the same again ...

Ha! I'll have to show this to my wife!!!! ...(she'll still disagree with you, lol)
I believe that if you spent more time with her and less time on the forum she may agree ;-)

Larry, amazing speech. Kind of new age like the health retreat - letting it all hang out. I'm old school and you just about have to waterboard me before I can bring myself to say such nice, heartfelt things.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
OMG I left out Harry and Bob and B squared TooLate and Taye Dyed from my thank you list. I knew that was a risky venture lol. Sorry you guys, I feel like such a tool.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Oh yeah, Henri's definitely the silent assassin type - he chooses a target with a smile and polite word and then - BAM - things are never the same again ...
I believe that if you spent more time with her and less time on the forum she may agree ;-)

Larry, amazing speech. Kind of new age like the health retreat - letting it all hang out. I'm old school and you just about have to waterboard me before I can bring myself to say such nice, heartfelt things.
Thanks Lar, Grea. Waterboarding? Lol. Tough chick eh?

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations Larry. You are indeed the very best uncle a forum could wish for :)

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
...and you Grea, you're probably the best exemple, lol.

Nah... Even if I did, we'll be fighting over which TV channel to watch and I'll still end up on the forum :) :) :)

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
For those, like me, who never heard the term grogan before, I submit this:

Urban Dictionary: grogan
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grogan
1. A partially-ejected clump of feces. Half a loaf. 2. An ejected clump of feces that is not heavy enough to drop off your dingleberry forest.

Pretty funny Grea. Like forum turd isn't condescending enough, this guy is not even good enough to be a turd. IDK, I think Watso is probably good enough to be called a turd...on a good day at least. He does say some pretty funny stuff. The hairy practice pad that needed waxing was a scream.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
How does one lift the tone and utilize the word grogan at the same time? You mean you are lifting it up to grogan level? What's less than a partially ejected lump of steaming feces? Even Watso is not less than a grogan.