Uncle Larry needs you...

evilg99

Platinum Member
Bermuda, I see what you mean by setting a precedent but I think this is a special case when you consider what Larry brings to the forum.

I vote for Uncle Larry.
Nice and simple.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Wow, I just saw this. Lol Henri, thanks a lot. Just for laughs, I'll take whatever you guys deem appropriate. The crazier the better, whatever. Even village idiot is fair game.

8Mile

Platinum Member
8Mile is another larry.
Not only that, but I go by Uncle Larry all the time.

But I know where I fall in the pecking order on this forum and I would gladly serve the title up for you, Lar.

What is it about guys named Larry? Seems like they're always bright, charming, witty, well-spoken, attractive, talented... there's just something about guys named Larry.

Otto

Platinum Member
Hey Mo...

Gets my vote of approval!

..as long as Larry gets the final approval of the title...

tamadrm

Platinum Member
You've heard of Louis Louis........how bout Larry Larry...sounds so nice you had to name it twice.:)

Steve B

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
To throw a curved ball, I've always referred to Larry as the forum bluesmeister. The Bluesmeister has an eloquence & authority to it I think. That said, Uncle Larry has a comforting "everyone's best friend" vibe to it.

I'm just voting yes :)

Aeolian

Platinum Member
Uncle Bluesman? This isn't someone requesting something special. This is the forum uniting to honor one of our most prolific and interesting members.

tamadrm

Platinum Member
To throw a curved ball, I've always referred to Larry as the forum bluesmeister. The Bluesmeister has an eloquence & authority to it I think. That said, Uncle Larry has a comforting "everyone's best friend" vibe to it.

I'm just voting yes :)
Andy...thats perfect.Being of German heritage,I should have thought of it,but I'm glad you did..Prost.:)

Steve B