Uh Hum .... Hemorrhoid

jamesc25313

I bought a great drum set and a crap throne and I got a hemorrhoid (sorry). Almost five weeks off from playing, Im just now able to be able to sit down and play again ... problem is, I want to get a new throne. Theres so many and I want one that will most likely prevent a hemorrhoid form sitting and drumming.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Vintage Old School

Gold Member
Uh Hum . . . a Ford Smart Ass (no pun intended) throne. It's constructed with Swedish Memory foam. Two things to be aware of: 1) Brand new the foam is really firm. It takes time and body heat for the foam to soften up. Once it softens a bit there's nothing else like it. 2) Swedish Memory foam doesn't come cheap though, so bear that in mind if you decide to order one.

double_G

Silver Member
consider giving up gluten / bread. i know at least 2 people now that did this & the Hemis went away. basically, you are eating sugared grass cakes & your body might be having an inflammation reaction to it.

M

Mike_In_KC

consider giving up gluten / bread. i know at least 2 people now that did this & the Hemis went away. basically, you are eating sugared grass cakes & your body might be having an inflammation reaction to it.
Amen to this - cutting out the glutens also helped my rheumatoid arthritis. Don't know if there is good science behind it or not - I have heard conflicting reports, but anecdotal evidence supports it at least :)

MM

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
I think that american style toilets and our habit of eating meat with literally every single meal and every day has a lot more to do with this than bread does.

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
Yup. The singer from a band I was in in my teens used to hate veggies so much that he'd take the salad off his burgers. In less than five years he became the youngest person I'd met with piles.
I knew a guy who would only eat fried chicken strips, and/or french fries (called chips some places I think). He was still pretty young when I met him, but I cannot imagine he could keep that up for too much longer. The only other thing I ever saw him eat was pancakes one time. And I worked closely with him for something like 2 years. Lunch almost every day. We'd go somewhere with chicken strips or fries, or he wouldn't eat. Luckily, those items are readily available at most eateries here in CA.

SquadLeader

Gold Member
Witchhazel cream will shrink piles over night.
Second this.

Been struggling for a while with an itchy, rather than painful, arse and saw witchhazel recommended.

After getting over the initial shock of feeling like someone had taken a welding rod to my ring piece, I have to agree, the effect of the witchhazel has bordered on miraculous.

larryz

Platinum Member
Second this.

Been struggling for a while with an itchy, rather than painful, arse and saw witchhazel recommended.

After getting over the initial shock of feeling like someone had taken a welding rod to my ring piece, I have to agree, the effect of the witchhazel has bordered on miraculous.
Remember too that hem's start from within. Topical stuff like this is good but fix the problem from within the body. Get the bioflavinoids as well. Your butt veins will thank me later