trouble getting in contact with cymbalrack.com

xKELLEM

Hello all, about tuesday of last week I ordered a TRX cymbal from Cymbalrack.com. I got the verification email but they never sent me an email telling me my order has shipped or that the credit card i used to pay for it was charged. Has anybody ever bought something from them? I am having a hard time getting in contact with them either through email or calling, but they do have a parent company called Amazing Electronics that controls all their transactions. Should I try getting in contact with them instead? Also, on the TRX website it does list cymbalrack.com as an authentic dealer, so I dont believe I am the victim of a scam. Any thoughts?

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
but they do have a parent company called Amazing Electronics that controls all their transactions. Should I try getting in contact with them instead?
I would. What can it hurt? They can either help you or they can't, but how are you gonna know if you don't contact them.

toddbishop

Platinum Member
Never heard of them. Amazing Electronics is listed as the contact on the site, so yeah, you should call Amazing Electronics. You should also check your credit card statements to see if your card was charged. It's a good idea to google the name of any online retailer unfamiliar to you before making a big purchase.

xKELLEM

Never heard of them. Amazing Electronics is listed as the contact on the site, so yeah, you should call Amazing Electronics. You should also check your credit card statements to see if your card was charged. It's a good idea to google the name of any online retailer unfamiliar to you before making a big purchase.
the 1-800 number that i called today is for both Amazing Electronics and cymbalrack.com and what do ya know? i actually got a hold of someone. Only problem is it was someone that doesnt usually work the phone lines and said i would get a call back tomorrow from his manager regarding my purchase. And thanks for the advice ill check my credit card statements to see if i did get charged or not.