The OTHER Carter

keep it simple

Platinum Member
A truly great player with feel for days - kinda like a working drummer's Benny Greb. Drums sound nice & open too. Did you have a hand in steering the drum's treatment Ronn?

KamaK

Platinum Member
Great vid. Been wanting to see a CM interview forever.

At the risk of going off topic:

How does someone go about purchasing a GW kit? Do I simply put in an inquiry with my local GW dealer (probably Drum Center NH for me), suck it up and make the 2h drive, or is there a different avenue I should take.

Last edited:

Icetech

Gold Member
That was a fun lesson.. I am not sure if they have it. but if drumeo put the Scott Pellegrom lesson on youtube you should watch it.. he is the most musical person i have ever seen it's just amazing..

KamaK

Platinum Member
Of note, I saw the following in a youtube comment:

carter mclean +Keelan O'Hara I dont do intervals. I get the drum to sit where its comfortable. I will be doing an entire lesson on tuning on my new Educational website starting in March. Stay tuned for more info here! Cheers
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what he has to offer.

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
Hi Carter, I read in a YouTube comment that you use Earthworks microphones in your video. Would that be the Recording or the Live 3 mic. set?
I enjoy the sound your getting through your rig. Thanks!

Last edited:

keep it simple

Platinum Member
Hi Carter, I read in a YouTube comment that you use Earthworks microphones in your video. Would that be the Recording or the Live 3 mic. set? I enjoy the sound your getting through your rig. Thanks!
Utterly love Earthworks mic's. Mighty expensive, but so transparent it's untrue.