The nightmare we've all had!

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Aside from the "corny" gag what really shocks me is no else has reported the man-eating kick drum- logically I must be the only person to survive such an attack. Guess I'm too old and sinewy-and tough for their taste. It's a miracle!

Mozart1220

My throne is an office chair with the arms and back removed. No chance of that "accident" happening, though the throne that came with the kit looked like it was imminent.

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
Its a pretty crappy gag, like are people supposed to laugh if he impaled himself on that pole? Same people who like to watch americas funniest videos or whatever and crack up when kids and people get hurt on video....not my cup of tea.

Get off the tiny patch of grass that I have in my shared front yard area.
How did you ever manage to become so enlightened? I bet you don't even laugh at fart jokes like the rest of us under-educated animals. Any tips for improving my taste in what's funny?

J-Boogie

Gold Member
Its a pretty crappy gag, like are people supposed to laugh if he impaled himself on that pole? Same people who like to watch americas funniest videos or whatever and crack up when kids and people get hurt on video....not my cup of tea.

Get off the tiny patch of grass that I have in my shared front yard area.

J-Boogie

Gold Member
I thought that was how you're supposed to sit on the throne, to keep from sliding off during play, no? Sometimes I dont even use the seat cushion. Im gona re-evaluate my whole thing now, wonder what other drumming mistakes Im making. Oh crap, its almost 5p....off to the proctologist, got a bi-weekly standing appointment.

R2112

Silver Member
:SPOILER ALERT:

The spindle never forcefully rips through the seat. The seat is a trick seat with a hidden cut out in the center. As the illusionist spins around, the chair is designed to fall. Then the illusionist grabs the seat with his left hand. That's when the switch under the seat is triggered which then releases a spring allowing the spindle to move up as the illusionist stands. If you watch the actual video...at 3:12 in the video...you can see that when the seat falls, it bounces the illusionist up off the seat for a split second (a slip up by the illusionist). If you pause the video you can clearly see the spindle isn't out yet even though the seat has collapsed. The illusionist then grabs the seat with his left hand, touches the trigger and releases the spindle to spring up. As the illusionist slowly stands, the spindle is suddenly there. The slow stand and him wearing a jacket are not a coincidence. A clever, funny and shocking illusion. :)

AzHeat

Platinum Member
Ahhh...guys...that was a gag....

No way a sphincter could absorb that impact without at least a little bitty tear... Or was it tare?

Lol
Hogwash! It’s on the Internet, so it’s true!!! Still makes my sphincter jump into my throat though! Keeps reminding me of those man vs angry bull videos!

spleeeeen

Platinum Member
Ahhh...guys...that was a gag....

No way a sphincter could absorb that impact without at least a little bitty tear... Or was it tare?

Lol
Yes, he appears to be sitting out on the edge of the seat with his jacket covering the protruding "spindle." It did make me wince. But that might have been my reaction to his suit. ;-)