The cymbal crown boogie

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Playing my DW set with my middle cymbal off and my half broken cymbal crown was just having a good old time dancing and getting down with it's bad self.. IDK it made me laugh. Proof that if a boring beat can excite something dead, it should have at least a similar affect on the living lol. Watch the whole thing, it gets going near the end. The vid is 2:19.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TTAVv93RMs&feature=youtu.be

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
I was having group set lol. You know, play one, then the other. I am still comparing everything. The Luds really hold their own to the Gurus. The DW's don't, even on the riser.

caddywumpus

Platinum Member
I was having group set lol. You know, play one, then the other. I am still comparing everything. The Luds really hold their own to the Gurus. The DW's don't.
YES!!!

by the way, i finalLy sold my dws. i use 2 ludwig kits now, And that's it. I'm looking foR a diffeRent "modern" kit, but in no hurrY. BeSt to take yoUr time Casually looKing for a new Set you'll be happy with!!!

jodgey4

Silver Member
YES!!!

by the way, i finalLy sold my dws. i use 2 ludwig kits now, And that's it. I'm looking foR a diffeRent "modern" kit, but in no hurrY. BeSt to take yoUr time Casually looKing for a new Set you'll be happy with!!!
I bet you sang "Never Gonna Give You Up" to your Luddys before you typed this :).

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
YES!!!

Nice use of the subliminal message.......

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
YES!!!

Oh I feel like such a tool! I totally missed this the first time around. I wasn't sure why you did that. I mean you have friggin perfect spelling and grammar and punctuation. The post reminded me of a ransom note made from cut up newspaper. You're an evil clown Wumpus.

I was ready to bury this hatchet but I see you want to tangle a little more.

OK we'll do it your way.

mmulcahy1

Platinum Member
Oh I feel like such a tool! I totally missed this the first time around. I wasn't sure why you did that. I mean you have friggin perfect spelling and grammar and punctuation. The post reminded me of a ransom note made from cut up newspaper. You're an evil clown Wumpus.

I was ready to bury this hatchet but I see you want to tangle a little more.

OK we'll do it your way.
Can't you just feel the love?