Tama superstar vintage ( super maghony ) price!

markus

hello! I have a 6 piece tama superstar vintage drumkit which i want to sell. I've never liked it so much. I prefer smaller drum toms so i have decided im gonna buy a tama silverstar.
So now i must sell my superstars.
I've got 4 cymbal stands and 4 cymbals. The cymbals really aren't anything special. ( just cymbals that came with the drumset when my uncle bought them)
I bought them from my uncle 3 years ago for almost 1400 dollars. Bags for all the drums and all hardware comes with the drumkit.
i have 2 more toms for the drumkit with a lighter tone.
You can see that on the pictures.
(im really bad at knowing what everything is called on drums)
So what do you guys think they are worth? (there are some scratches on the drumkit but they are barley visible, if you don't look really close.)

So please please tell me how much they could be worth!
Cheers!

(Sorry for the bad pics)

Attachments

A

audiotech

I don't know what they are worth, but why are your images in mirror fashion (backwards)?

Dennis

larryz

Platinum Member
I'm dazed and confused here. Dazed because of the mirror images :) and confused because you paid $1,400 from a blood relative for the cymbals? Even for the drums + cymbals I think your dear uncle ripped you off. Ha.. I love the kit though. Maybe $300-350 for the kit? Can't tell the make/model of cymbals.

markus

I'm dazed and confused here. Dazed because of the mirror images :) and confused because you paid $1,400 from a blood relative for the cymbals? Even for the drums + cymbals I think your dear uncle ripped you off. Ha.. I love the kit though. Maybe $300-350 for the kit? Can't tell the make/model of cymbals.
Hey! Haha, i that meant i bought the drumkit for 14000 dollars! :D

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
I'd think they'd go for least $800 US for just the drums. A bit more for the hardware and stuff.

Superstars are really the only drums from the 80's that have become "collectable".

But of course, I'm basing that on being in the USA. I don't know if being Sweeden makes those drums more or less desirable.

Herman Vanmulken

Hello Markus,

If you still own your Tama superstar, I wonder if you still want to sell it?

I'm looking for one, so maybe we could strike a deal?

markus

Hello Markus,

If you still own your Tama superstar, I wonder if you still want to sell it?

I'm looking for one, so maybe we could strike a deal?
Hello! Yes I still own it and want to sell it. Sorry for my inactivity on this page but if you are still interested we can make a nice deal :)

tamadrm

Platinum Member
Here's an idea....why not use the PM feature or send an email ,seeing as how the interested party hasn't been active here for over 2 months.

Steve B