Studio pics and more stuff!

ZrowBD

Pioneer Member
I know i haven't posted a video or anything new in a while now but things have been busy. i'm getting back together with my old band to re-record an album we wrote 4 years ago and thought i'd share some pics and tell a bit of what's to come.

The pics are below - more pics on my facebook page so feel free to check it out.

I'm planning on making a few videos for ya'll drummers out there while i'm all set up in the studio. more specifically - microphone A-B shootout videos. it's a home studio so i don't have a HUGE mic collection to play around with, but the mics i'm planning on comparing / testing include:

Shure SM57
Sennheiser MD421 mk2
AKG D40
AKG D112
Rode NT1A
Rode NT5
... and some more

... and ofcourse i'll post some videos of the recording sessions themselves (obviously!)

enjoy the pics and let me know if there's something cool you'd like to see and i didn't show / talk about!

Attachments

ZrowBD

Pioneer Member
this is actually my first studio experience with this kit so i can't really say yet. BUT they sound great in that room and i bet they'll sound great in the recording. I'll let you be the judge of it though once i post some vidoes ;)