Step Brothers Drum Set Scene

Galadrm

haha, fantastic scene. Unfortunately my step brother has taken some hints from this movie. hehe

Fuo

Platinum Member
Haha... Love that movie. I often tell my wife to stop messing up my Beat Laboratory.

bonzolead

Platinum Member
Those were ddrum "dios" series Aspen/Bubinga shells, I love it when Will Ferrell crashes the chimes...classic...\m/

Bonzolead

topgun2021

Gold Member
" I know you touched my drum stick, cause the left one has a chip in it." The left stick? The sticks must be custom.
I am pretty sure he meant let as in relation to how he set the sticks down. Sorry, to burst your bubble.

ie, he may use that stick in his left hand 100% of the time and set it sown as such.

jodgey4

Silver Member
I am pretty sure he meant let as in relation to how he set the sticks down. Sorry, to burst your bubble.

ie, he may use that stick in his left hand 100% of the time and set it sown as such.
Great scene! I actually do have a left and right on a few pairs, the stick with the better tip is always my right hand, because it sounds better on my ride...
Anywho's, I know a couple of friends who bring this up when we talk about the movie, because they know I play drums :).