sonar the worse kit maker ever !!!!!!!!

D

DamoSyzygy

Mods, can we ban this idiot before this kinda of posting becomes the norm around here, as it has in so many other forums.

I really dont have the patience for this sort of crap on this forum.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Aw cmon! This is a fun thread! No harm at all! Sometimes you just have to embrace the reduculous-ness!
He is ripe to star in his own reality show

Average

You don't have to send your sonars all the way to deltadrummer. I'll come pick them up. Where do you live?

ChipJohns

Was this an attempt at a "Rad" post, or, are we all victims of a yanked chain? Out of nonsense he pulled 31 posts out of us. Well,now 32. I'm sure more will follow!

I'm personally not sure, but, I'm leaning toward yanking our chain.

What would be really funny if he was actually just another account of someone else already here. My guess is it's either larryace or Pocket-full-of-gold...? @:)

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
What would be really funny if he was actually just another account of someone else already here. My guess is it's either larryace or Pocket-full-of-gold...? @:)
I'm guilty of much assorted scallywag behaviour Chip.........buy alas, this time I must protest my innocence. No surprise to be named one of the first suspects though........not sure whether to be proud or shamed.....lol!!

I fear we are victims of the proverbial 'yanked chain' though I'm afraid......still it's been thoroughly entertaining.

Larry has claimed the wittiest reply with "Yamaha dealer, I'm such a rad hitter at wackin mylar, and who knows it smells ripe, and I own armpit hair.

What I really meant was...

I sneeze paradiddles better than Vinnie only worse, and I'd rather hear rugburn, much more than Yamaha, know what I'm sayin....
"

And Wy gets extra credit for the old latin gag "Insulsissimus Est Homo"......hysterical stuff!!

But I have to agree with you..........it's definitely Larry!!!

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
Unlike you 34 patsies, I'm too sharp to be suckered into gratifying this attention seeker with a reponse ... um

Skulmoski

Gold Member
I've had five Martini's, and the OP still doesn't make sense!
Perhaps its time that I slowed down on the vodka a bit. I should probably start refrigerating my fresh killed venison also!
Thanks for the laugh. I'm on my first Lagavulin and it still does not make sense; I guess I will need more than 5 to begin to understand.

;-)

GJS