Software for Video Slow Motion

willribeiroct

Can you guys please help me. I got some drum videos and want to transcribe them note for note.
Can you guys please help me with a software and where to find it???
I Want something good that keeps the video with good quality.

Thank You Guys!!!
God Bless You all!!!

NC68

You can slow down the play speed for most video types using Windows Media Player. Start the video, right click on the screen and select Enhancements, then Play Speed Settings.

As far as maintaining the quality of the original, that cannot be accomplished if the video was not shot for slow motion as the sampling rate dictates the degree of resolution, (not picture size), when playing back. This is why when slow motion is recorded the number of Frame Per Second, (yes, applies in a part to digital methods), is very high.

Tal7420

KMplayer

download it...

Play the video...

You control the Video Speed by holding SHIFT and the PLUS & MINUS keys (the ones on the right of the keyboard, next to the Numpad)

willribeiroct

I use Transcribe by Seventh String Software. You can try it free for 30 days before buying.

http://www.seventhstring.com/

Jeff
Thanks Bro!!!
God Bless

I also use Transcribe! Probably the best application to do so...
Thanks Bro!
God Bless!!!

You can slow down the play speed for most video types using Windows Media Player. Start the video, right click on the screen and select Enhancements, then Play Speed Settings.

As far as maintaining the quality of the original, that cannot be accomplished if the video was not shot for slow motion as the sampling rate dictates the degree of resolution, (not picture size), when playing back. This is why when slow motion is recorded the number of Frame Per Second, (yes, applies in a part to digital methods), is very high.
Thanks Man!!!
It was very helpful!!
God Bless

Last edited by a moderator: