Sib Hashian drumming for Ernie and the Automatics NOW

Paperdice

Sib Hashian of Boston is drumming for Ernie and the Automatics ... they formed recently with memebers of Boston and Return to Zero .. they sound pretty good. I always liked Sibs drumming .. they have a few of their new songs on www.myspace.com/ernieandtheautomatics ... what do you guys think .. they sound a bit like Boston right ?

T

trkdrmr

Sib cut his rock 'fro! That just leaves ?uestlove....

Good to see Sib at work!

They sound like a cross between Boston and Skynard maybe...but they sound good!

M

michael drums

Yea...

and Barry Goudreau on guitar/vocals!

Very cool! They sound great!

And awesome pic of Sib there, trkdrmr!

;-)

Last edited:
T

trkdrmr

I have pre-ordered the CD, and ordered the DVD tribute to the life of Brad Delp.

Can't wait!

M

michael drums

I have pre-ordered the CD, and ordered the DVD tribute to the life of Brad Delp.

Can't wait!
Excellent!

Maybe you can give us a review of both, later on, down the road, huh? ;-)

massdrum

Fun Fact- Ernie and the Automatics is the band lead by Ernie Boch Jr - who own the strip of the most successful car dealerships in MA (and one of, if not the top performing Honda dealer on the planet).

He was a regular guest on on a local morning radio show I used to listen to when I lived in Boston.

Paperdice

the cd comes out Tuesday the 17th .. I just realized that next tuesday ... ehh which means valentines day is saturday hahahaha .. can't wait for the album .. sib is a genius

T

trkdrmr

I am pretty sure Sibby played on "Higher power" a song which sustained me through the grueling months of deployment. It was made all the more poignant after the passing of Brad Delp.

Higher power...a video courtesy of NASA. I find it very uplifting...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKWkQfoUQ6o

"The world is spinning, but I'm not afraid!"