Seth Davis Drumming: Chronological Chaos

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Each device on your Wi-Fi will have a unique local IP address. No. Two computers with the same IP address will cause issues. ... The external IP address is assigned by your ISP to your router which in turn assigns different internal IP addresses to all devices in the network.Aug 21, 2014

Merlin5

Gold Member
Who might I be, Merlin? We can have the mods do an IP comparison if you're trying to imply something here.

I'll wait.
Well for one thing I don't really care that much, it was a light hearted throwaway comment. You and Seth might well be two different people. :)
However, it's easy enough to have the same person post from two different IPs. Also the questions asked to Seth are written like a professional questionnaire. Also, you both had only 1 post each before you just replied. Doesn't ring true to me. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Sue me. :p

Derb Hean

Hey Seth!

Glad to see you back in the drumming world. I was bummed when I saw you would be stepping away from drumming on Facebook a few years ago due to some injuries, but psyched to hear you're back at it.

What kind of practice and training went into your WFD records? What was the jumping off point that made you want to achieve those feats in the first place?

Given what you know now, what (if anything) would you tell a younger Seth to practice/focus on that would have expedited your goals and drumming progress?

I've always been a big fan of your Buddy Rich tribute video. What would you say are the key elements that went into developing that kind of speed and mobility while still maintaining that kind of power?

Thanks in advance! (Long time lurker, first time poster)

Seth Davis Drumming

WFD Champion
Hi Everyone!

Has it been 5 years since I have been on this great forum?!

Hiatus: I took time off from training, practicing, and performing (physically) in 2017 due to non-drumming related injuries.

What's New: Since the last time I posted here (2013), I have been actively writing, arranging, and categorizing “Revolutionizing Rhythm” which is a summarized drumming dictionary and rhythmical resource that will be filmed and recorded professionally, focusing on drum set and percussion application, education and philosophy.

Check out some of the chronological chaos spanning the last 13 years with 100+ video uploads here: https://www.youtube.com/user/SethDavisDrumming

I am interested to know what your individual interests are and what you would expect and like to see from my future products and releases to help you achieve your personal goals.

What resonates with you the most with regards to drumming and percussion education?

Last edited: