Rosemont Cavaliers Practice!

Drifter in the Dark

Silver Member
So, on Tuesday, I was going to the running track at the high school in my area to work out, but the football team was having practice, so I decided to go to a track at another school nearby. As it turns out, The Rosemont Cavaliers drum and bugle corps were having practice on that field! I had almost forgotten that Drum Corps International championships are being held here in Indianapolis this weekend. If you are in the area and have the chance to go, I would highly recommend it! Anyway, the Cavaliers just KILLED it. They are a world-class group in every regard, from the horns to the front ensemble to the color guard. (They placed third at a recent regional competition with 94 points). I sat enraptured for almost two hours while they rehearsed, and I even got to see a full run-through of their show at the end of the night. Their drumline on the field is one of the best I've ever seen, especially the snare players. They are c-l-e-a-n!
I conisder myself very fortunate to have been there, and I wish them the best of luck.