Rogers set at Namm

JohnPloughman

Silver Member
There already are some replacement parts.

Bread and Butter double ended snare lugs, 1 5/8" C-C approx. 1960-63
All Dyna-Sonic parts 1961-65, although the hoops are not identical to the original... shoulder shape is different on the new ones. This includes …
Clock Face Throw,
End Caps
Hoop, top and bottom
Dampener
Frame, third generation. (will fit any.)
20 strand wire set... same as first gen... fits third gen and later frames.
Beavertail Snare Drum Lugs
Beavertail Tom Lugs
Beavertail Bass Drum Lugs.
Bass Drum Pedal

The snare drums are top shelf.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
There already are some replacement parts.

Bread and Butter double ended snare lugs, 1 5/8" C-C approx. 1960-63
All Dyna-Sonic parts 1961-65, although the hoops are not identical to the original... shoulder shape is different on the new ones. This includes …
Clock Face Throw,
End Caps
Hoop, top and bottom
Dampener
Frame, third generation. (will fit any.)
20 strand wire set... same as first gen... fits third gen and later frames.
Beavertail Snare Drum Lugs
Beavertail Tom Lugs
Beavertail Bass Drum Lugs.
Bass Drum Pedal

The snare drums are top shelf.
What is the difference in the clock face throwoff between 61-65 and the later ones? I have a Dyna, serial number puts it around 73-74. It looks the same, minus the word Rogers being encased in black. Mine is all silver. I need the tensioner knob for it and was considering the replacement, as there are some nearby. If it isn't the same, I will just keep searching for the knob itself.

Maybe contact Rogers and ask them? They've responded quickly to my e-mail. http://www.rogersdrumsusa.com/authentic-replacement-parts/

I think the last time I was on their website they didn't mention hardware yet (only the bass drum pedal) - now, there is a picture of a complete hardware set. I guess, we'll have to wait and see how they do things but as they sell individual replacement parts for the Dynasonic, I just hope they'll do so with other parts once the drum sets are no longer prototypes.