Rehearsal Room in London available for drummers/band to sub-let from my band!

Caz

Hey all, my band have spent the last 5 months building and soundproofing a studio in south east London. It's nice and big, with a separate "lounge" area. It's fully kitted out with drums, P.A. system etc. It sounds really good inside. We're looking to sublet it to a drummer or two if they're looking for somewhere to practice, or perhaps to a band or two - basically to help us get a bit extra money to pay the rent as it's quite expensive. This will definitely work out a lot cheaper than a normal rehearsal studio - it's 24/7 access and we're very flexible on times for use.

It's got toilets, a shower, microwave/oven/grill, fridge, tables chairs, dishes and cutlery - basically everything you need to stay there all day long, and it's on a main street by loads of shops to get food. It's so well kitted out that a drummer (who I met on this forum!) is going to be staying there with his wife for a few weeks - so we're looking for someone to start subletting after this, or even during this if we can find suitable times.

I hope I've put this in the right section, and that it doesn't upset any mods - it's not for commercial purposes, we're just trying to find some friendly people to studio-share with.

Please P.M. me with any enquiries
Thanks, Caz.

Caz

Hey again, sorry to bump this up... the people who PM'ed me kind of fizzled out and disappeared - is there anyone else who'd be interested?? This place has been like a godsend for me as it's a full rehearsal place with no time restrictions - I'm trying to get a nice friendly drummer or two to sublet it before my band end up just subletting it to the first band that's available.

Caz

ellenmurphy

hiya
me and my band are very interested in this!
i live in south east london already...whereabouts is it exactly?
can you send me an email to kidslovelies@gmail.com with more info...that would be great thanks!
ellen murphy

Caz

Hey, did you get my email? Let me know if still interested. It's in Lewisham.

Thanks, Caz

Caz

Hey - how much depends on how often it'd be used... but it'd definitely be (much!) cheaper than a normal rehearsal place - we built it in the first place as rehearsal rooms in London are too expensive (we were paying for 7> hour jams at pay-by-the-hour places and it cost a fortune) so if the right people are involved in a flexible share it'd be cheap as chips for everyone. PM me for more details if interested and lemme know if you'd be interested for regular drum practice or for a full band - and what days/times would be preferable so I can match this up with my band's schedule.

Cheers