reccommend me some drum n bass

shadowlorde

just like the title says...

stuff that has sick drumming (or samples that would be hard to copy) .. but preferably something that DOESN'T have vocals (or rapping....... especially rapping)

looking to expand my drumming vocabulary a bit and drum n bass seems to have at least 2 awesome drummers .. jojo and rabb.. any others that i can learn from?

LukeSnyder

Gold Member

stuff that has sick drumming (or samples that would be hard to copy) .. but preferably something that DOESN'T have vocals (or rapping....... especially rapping)

looking to expand my drumming vocabulary a bit and drum n bass seems to have at least 2 awesome drummers .. jojo and rabb.. any others that i can learn from?
I'm not terribly involved with the genre, so I can't really help you out much, but I do know that Ydna Murd has a pretty cool DnB drumming channel on Youtube. There's some lessons and playalongs, I'm sure you can pick up some cool new stuff, check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jungleritter

Bronzesurfer

Definitely check out that Ydna Murd guy on Youtube; his videos show lots of details on how to play Drum and Bass. :)

There's also a drummer named Anders Meinhardt. His drumming is pretty amazing, but I'm not huge into dubstep/mc stuff.

Don't forget to check out Tony Verderosa. He is well known for setting up e-drums to play rhythms and bass lines/melodies at the same time. It's somewhat difficult to find his CDs though...

shadowlorde

Definitely check out that Ydna Murd guy on Youtube; his videos show lots of details on how to play Drum and Bass. :)

There's also a drummer named Anders Meinhardt. His drumming is pretty amazing, but I'm not huge into dubstep/mc stuff.

Don't forget to check out Tony Verderosa. He is well known for setting up e-drums to play rhythms and bass lines/melodies at the same time. It's somewhat difficult to find his CDs though...
never heard of anders .. i'll check it out

tony verderosa .. i've def seen that name b4 .. another to check out .. i shall do that

thank both of you