Paiste PST8 ???? When Did That Happen ?

drummerman42

Paiste has the system of making their lower line cymbals sound as awesome as the more expensive top of the line stuff!!! i'm really impressed with the PST 5 line. This PST 8 line is awesome to, the only thing is i really don't like the mirror finish on them!!!

z1lt0id

I wonder if the PST8 series are sort of in the same line as the old 802 series cymbals. I had an whole Paiste 802 20" Ride and it sounded amazing for what it was.

drummerman42

I wonder if the PST8 series are sort of in the same line as the old 802 series cymbals. I had an whole Paiste 802 20" Ride and it sounded amazing for what it was.
Exactly what was meaning, on how Paiste got it right with the lower line cymbals! You try some of the other brands lower or entry level, to be more correct, those cymbals sound like you're hitting a piece of tin or piece of sheet metal off the roller pin!!!

bigd

Silver Member
Paiste is the MASTER of B8 bronze. They just get it right time, after time, after time.

nickg

Silver Member
Exactly what was meaning, on how Paiste got it right with the lower line cymbals! You try some of the other brands lower or entry level, to be more correct, those cymbals sound like you're hitting a piece of tin or piece of sheet metal off the roller pin!!!
most definitely...Paiste had a way of making even their lower cymbal lines sound great!!!! they got it down to a science over there.