Our brand new 4-in-1 Brush + Conditioning Pad

Paul_MovementDrumCo

Hi everyone, my name is Paul and I'm the owner of Movement Drum Company

We just launched our latest version of the 4-in-1 Practice Pad and I wanted to share with you all. To give back to this awesome community, I created a code for 15% off your entire order: DRUMMERWORLDFORUM15

https://movementdrum.co/collections/the-double-sided-practice-pad-4-in-1-conditioning-brush-insert

We wanted to create a versatile practice pad that is suitable for drum set drummers.

Let us know if you have any questions. And mods, please delete if this is not allowed.

ineedaclutch

Platinum Member
Cool pad. Cheers for making us a discount code. I have a Blue Lightning but I'm looking to buy another pad to keep at my office. How would you describe the volume difference and feel between the BL and yours?
At first I thought it was a car cleaning spam post because the title reads like I may get a second set free + s/h.

Paul_MovementDrumCo

Cool pad. Cheers for making us a discount code. I have a Blue Lightning but I'm looking to buy another pad to keep at my office. How would you describe the volume difference and feel between the BL and yours?
At first I thought it was a car cleaning spam post because the title reads like I may get a second set free + s/h.
It's tough to say because I never tried the BL lightning pad, though I hear it's great. The best way to hear its sound and feel would be through the demo video we made. It's in my signature!

The material is a soft rubber mat that is intended for chop building and endurance. It's kind of like a mouse pad / rubber mat