Opening for RATT this Friday, wish me luck...

JosephDAqui

Silver Member
Nice. Congrats!!
You got this. Just relax..and go do your usual thing. The motto in an old band I was in years ago was " Hey, we play the same for one person in the audience, as we do for two." ;)

Of course, we didn't open for Ratt. Although, a later band I was in (also better) opened for Candlebox*… (*note this was well after they were in their proverbial "prime"- but hey, a notch is a notch, amirite?)

Nock em dead!

T.
Thank you so much for the good advice, sometimes when in a tense moment you forget to relax and take perspective.

I'll certainly do my best.

JosephDAqui

Silver Member
It was our best show by far and the crowd response during and after the set was unreal -people on their feet. I did not expect this! We were heavy as f%*k - lots of people came up to us later in the lobby - I autographed sticks I had which was very surreal, I'm so used to being a nobody lol. I autographed CD's and etc., still trying to wrap my head around this. Our Social media blew up too and before this we already had almost 9,000 likes. So yeah, things are moving fast. We even have a video release tonight and are prepping for a metalFest this Saturday.

For anyone interested, our facebook page is https://facebook.com/piercedtheband - they are videos and etc. there.

Many thanks for all the well wishes - I really appreciate it.

toddmc

Gold Member
Well done mate, glad it went so much better than you expected- first step to world domination!🤘

wildbill

Platinum Member
Bwa ha ha - I'll bet you guys have started a rumble or two.
Ratt probably had to pull out all the stops to try and keep the energy level up.
Definitely not my style but it sounds like you all had a good time. Congrats. (y)

JosephDAqui

Silver Member
Bwa ha ha - I'll bet you guys have started a rumble or two.
Ratt probably had to pull out all the stops to try and keep the energy level up.
Definitely not my style but it sounds like you all had a good time. Congrats. (y)
Thanks man! Yeah well we are very different in style/genre. My band is very heavy, fast in your face metal, but they were really loud and had a very nice groove. It was a good night for both bands and I'm grateful they gave us a shot.