Opening for RATT this Friday, wish me luck...

JosephDAqui

Silver Member
My band Pierced is opening for Ratt this Friday. It's a weird pairing since we are basically hardcore metal and they are 80's Hair metal. Hope we don't scare the fans too much lol.

Here's our video for context :

AzHeat

Platinum Member
Not an opportunity most of us will get...If I said Rock the House, it'd probably be an understatement! :ROFLMAO:

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
The question is which version of Ratt? So many people have been in and out of that band over the last 10-15 years.

Either way, congrats.

JosephDAqui

Silver Member
Thanks so much guys for the support and kind words, it means a lot!! I'll certainly do the best I can. I never played something this big before so I'm hoping to not shit myself lol. Any pointers on how to stay calm?

JosephDAqui

Silver Member
The question is which version of Ratt? So many people have been in and out of that band over the last 10-15 years.

Either way, congrats.
This one is Stephen Pearcy and Juan Grocier but the rest of the guys are hired guns. The drummer is from an 80's hair band - I think it was bullet boys. The 80's was my generation but I'm not familiar with some of these bands as I was into the heavier stuff back then (megadeth, overkill and etc)

Super Phil

Ratt n Roll!

Yes, this is Stephen Pearcy and Juan Croucier from the classic line up. Pete Holmes is the drummer. He used to play in 80's band Black n Blue. Chris Sanders is one of the guitarists. He is a great guitar player and has been a recent member of Britny Fox. I don't know who the other guitarist is.
Should be a fun show.... rock it!

V-Four

Nice. Congrats!!
You got this. Just relax..and go do your usual thing. The motto in an old band I was in years ago was " Hey, we play the same for one person in the audience, as we do for two." ;)

Of course, we didn't open for Ratt. Although, a later band I was in (also better) opened for Candlebox*… (*note this was well after they were in their proverbial "prime"- but hey, a notch is a notch, amirite?)

Nock em dead!

T.