Online drum shops for Canadians?

icedgreece

Title says it all.

I'm looking for big names that ship within Canada. Why? I don't like paying $100 for each cymbal or piece of drum hardware that I order, just to cross the border.

I'm looking for a big online dealer, not some local deal like an Axe Music, some place that will ship directly to my house.

Thanks.

iontheable

Peruse ebay and look at their shipping policies.

There are several ebay companies that are legit that will ship to Canada, I am sure.

S

sticks4drums

Title says it all.

I'm looking for big names that ship within Canada. Why? I don't like paying $100 for each cymbal or piece of drum hardware that I order, just to cross the border.

I'm looking for a big online dealer, not some local deal like an Axe Music, some place that will ship directly to my house.

Thanks.
Why do you say Axe won't ship to your house? They have free shipping across Canada, last I checked. They do have two stores, one in Edmonton, and one in Calgary, but they also have their online store. Then there are the three that Xero mentioned.

S

sticks4drums

Musiciansfriend will ship designated items to Cananda
There are lots of places that will ship to Canada from the US, but not free shipping. Once you pay shipping, and taxes, you are right back to buying up here. The only time I do this, is if I can only get something in the States.

Bruce M. Thomson

Gold Member
Musicians Friend promote the fact that they ship to Canada. I think you are better off with Long & McQuade, they ship very quickly and are across the country. In the end the shipping costs from the US and the tax our Feds drop on top put your item in a higher price point and it takes a minimum of 10 days (longer is likley) I ahve shopped both ways and Long & McQuade seem to have been the best bet so far.

Anduin

Pioneer Member
Shop locally.

Support real bricks-and-mortar music stores.

If they disappear, we all lose.