OK - this is funny: Left Handed Drum Head!

keep it simple

Platinum Member
Superb! I've been waiting for this product to emerge. I'm right handed, but play exactly 1.63" to the right of centre, so I'm going to snag one & use it upside down :)

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
Now you're just being silly ;) How can my right handed snare drum accept a left handed drum key?
In exactly the same way you thread a right handed screw with a left handed screwdriver, mate.

Hey, when you've been that kid that spent 20 minutes looking for a glass hammer and left handed screwdriver in the back of a tradesman's van, you pick up a trick or two!! :)

keep it simple

Platinum Member
In exactly the same way you thread a right handed screw with a left handed screwdriver, mate.

Hey, when you've been that kid that spent 20 minutes looking for a glass hammer and left handed screwdriver in the back of a tradesman's van, you pick up a trick or two!! :)
Hahah, yes: Sky hooks, striped paint, metric chisel, long stand, ---------------

tamadrm

Platinum Member
I'll have to hold off buying this.I just bought a left handed smoke shifter,30 feet of shore line,a sky hook,a can of dehydrated water,and a bucket of steam.;)

Steve B

MaryO

Platinum Member
Does it come with a pair of left handed drum sticks? If so, I may be interested...teacher says I need work on my weak (left) side. Maybe he's just been wrong and all along I just didn't have the proper equipment to make my weak side as strong as my right!

Once again, this forum has provided me invaluable information I've been unable to find anywhere else. Where would I be without you guys?

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
Haha....

The "quotes" are too funny.

"People say mu drumming might take me somewhere now" signed by Ringo's real last name.

I love the "my cousin is a drummer..." signed Toby Peart.

Great stuff.