O Rly Drummerworld...

Anon La Ply

Renegade
I'm sure that middle aged women seeking older men aren't cougars.

Sorry the ad didn't work out for you, jofizzm ... you could always lie about your age ;-)

BacteriumFendYoke

Platinum Member
Currently my ad banner is reading:

'Play Drums Insanely Fast'.

If anybody has heard any of my band's music, they'll know how hilarious that is to me.

As for the 'older ladies' advert, I've had that too. I feel insulted. I'm still a young man, I'm 24. I mean, I act like an old git but I didn't know Google Ads had that much on me.

Interesting that you have Chrome on 'Incognito'. That usually means only one thing...

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
Google ads usually say a lot more about your browsing habits than they do about the site they get displayed on.

jofizzm

Currently my ad banner is reading:

'Play Drums Insanely Fast'.

If anybody has heard any of my band's music, they'll know how hilarious that is to me.

As for the 'older ladies' advert, I've had that too. I feel insulted. I'm still a young man, I'm 24. I mean, I act like an old git but I didn't know Google Ads had that much on me.

Interesting that you have Chrome on 'Incognito'. That usually means only one thing...
Yeah man, I buy people, who also use this computer, gifts all the time, and I can't have them finding out, just like it says in the Incognito description. No, I find it to be the easiest way to get rid of cookies, temp files, and history in one go. I checked my mothers pc a few weeks ago, 4 gigs of temp internet files, no thank you. I also use it for looking at nekkid ladies.

jofizzm

Google ads usually say a lot more about your browsing habits than they do about the site they get displayed on.
See, I would be more inclined to believe that, if I was browsing a bunch of single sites. But I guess there's something I do that means older women want my seed, other than my borderline unhealthy smut obsession. Now I love older women, but everyone on the internet is a man until proven otherwise.

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Yup. I never see such ads. I'm always getting AT&T and online music stores.

Bermuda

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
I hope you didn't have to learn that the hard way. The problem too is getting the proof without having to see the proof, if you take my meaning.
You both seem to know a lot about this, and you're both in Portland. I now think this says a lot more about Portland than it does about browsing habits.

A

Anthony Amodeo

Yup. I never see such ads. I'm always getting AT&T and online music stores.

Bermuda

same ...never seen those ads

always School of Rock, T shirt ads, and online drum lessons for me

Anon La Ply

Renegade
Hey Gvda, you've had a facelift! I think it's supposed to be "Drummerworld Pro Drummer" rather than just "Pro Drummer"... ?

opentune

Platinum Member
Hey Gvda, you've had a facelift! I think it's supposed to be "Drummerworld Pro Drummer" rather than just "Pro Drummer"... ?
I noticed that too. I immediately thought 'Amodeo' is reminiscent of 'Amadeus' aka Mozart, and I would guess Anthony is quite a Mozart of drumming. Very fitting.

toddbishop

Platinum Member
You both seem to know a lot about this, and you're both in Portland. I now think this says a lot more about Portland than it does about browsing habits.
Let's everybody settle down. I was just riffing on young jofizzm's comment. But you're right, this town is nothing if not one giant freak-fest.

A

Anthony Amodeo

not at that level of my career yet Grea .....yet

:)

few more dues to pay before Bernard graces me with that very rare title

8Mile

Platinum Member
Ants, love the new name. I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but when I first read your prior user name, I thought it said Gymnasiumdrummer. I was like, "Why is this cat playing drums in a gymnasium?"