New notation software for drummers released today

Skrivarna

The ability to break lines has been requested many times, unfortunately we haven't been able to make time to update Aered for a while because we have prioritized Aerodrums.
As a developer myself I understand your dilemma. But, while Aerodrums is an awesome product, personally I have more use for the Aered application. Great for transcriptions!

Rochelle Rochelle

Hello,

unfortunately there is no way to force 4 bars per line.

The sliders just let you change how notes are spaced everywhere. You can adjust the sliders so that you'll get 4 bars on any particular line but that won't guarantee you get 4 bars on other lines.

The ability to break lines has been requested many times, unfortunately we haven't been able to make time to update Aered for a while because we have prioritized Aerodrums.
Thanks you for your reply. I really do love Aered and hope you guys can get an update out soon to address all the requested features.

HenryColt

This is awesome.

Could you put more options for the playback? Like "repeat", "repeat only this bar", and, why not "reverse".

I didn't note the serial (?¿) number after the donation. Does it matter?

Frank

Gold Member
Maybe we can crowd fund an update. If enough people here pledge $X donations, maybe they'll build the bars per line feature.