NAMM 2017

drummerstix_au

Hey everyone,

It's that time of the year again. Who in Drummerworld is going to Winter NAMM this year? I am flying in from Australia on the 18th... and have to go straight to a rehearsal studio... but hey thats rock n roll.

I am performing on Center Stage at NAMM on Thursday 19th at 11am with a group of disabled musicians from Australia (me), USA and Chile. We are having 3 drummers on stage and the performance will be MC'd by the one and only Dom Famularo.

Anyway if you are there, it would be great to get some support. The performance is 40 mins long... never been done before.

Check out our NAMM page for more info https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2017/events/can-do-musos-global-voice-musicians-disability

Center Stage is on a back patio between Halls B & C. We are the first performance for NAMM 17 for that stage.

Cheers,

M

Matt Bo Eder

I'll try to be there for that performance. But oddly enough, another friend of mine said she will be performing on the big outside stage at the same time. I'll have to try to get to both by teleporting.

This will be my first time trying to see everything that could be seen at NAMM - although I usually spend Fri & Sat hanging out, I haven't really been focused on too much. I intend to change that this year.

PHIL2016

I don't get to go, never been for that matter.
It will be interesting to see whats new and notable.
Someone should do a pictorial for those of us at DW that cannot go.

M

Matt Bo Eder

I don't get to go, never been for that matter.
It will be interesting to see whats new and notable.
Someone should do a pictorial for those of us at DW that cannot go.
We try. I tend to get distracted by things non-drum-related though ;)

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
I'll be there and will check you guys out Thursday morning!

Bermuda

lsits

Gold Member
I'll be there and will check you guys out Thursday morning!

Bermuda
Sorry to say that I won't be there this year. I've been fortunate to attend two conventions and the highlight both times has been the guided tour of the Ludwig booth.

Living Dead Drummer

Platinum Member
Unfortunately I'll only be there Fri/Sat.
My students are performing on the same stage Saturday at 11am.

Have a great time, hope to see you guys on the days I'm there.