Musicians classifieds for drummers?

DIVITIUSPDX

Hello, I am a guitarist that has a band in search of a drummer and was wondering if anyone on this forum could recommend me a page for drummer classifieds that we could post to? Is there a place on the drummerworld forum for that?

tcspears

Gold Member
Craigslist seems like the most popular option in the US... Is harmony central still around? That used to be a great place to find musicians...

Assuming that you'd want someone local, you could try putting flyers up at local music shops, and venues.

DIVITIUSPDX

Craigslist seems like the most popular option in the US... Is harmony central still around? That used to be a great place to find musicians...

Assuming that you'd want someone local, you could try putting flyers up at local music shops, and venues.
I'll look into Harmony Center, never heard of it before. I already have a CL post up but I found our bass played off of a forum post on sevenstring.org, so I figured I would try to post again on a drum specific forum that is popular.

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
This is the most popular drum forum around, feel free to post 'Drummer Wanted' in the Your Place section.

There are drummers from around the world here, I'm sure you'll get some bites!

Bermuda