Manchester Drum Show this Sunday - who's coming?

keep it simple

Platinum Member
Some great displays this year, loads of gear deals from a range of manufacturers, & wonderful playing. A very friendly event that we're happy to support. Hoping to see you there :)

Attachments

Mart61

Silver Member
I must confess that I'd like to come. I've spent my budget for a while tho but would no doubt spend more if I were there. :)

keep it simple

Platinum Member
I must confess that I'd like to come. I've spent my budget for a while tho but would no doubt spend more if I were there. :)
Best plan = come to the show, meet new people, listen to some inspiring playing, play nice drums & cymbals, bring no money. It'll cost you a tenner + lunch for a great day out. Look forward to meeting you :)

Mart61

Silver Member
You're a bad influence, that's what you are :)

I bought my drums from Manchester Drum Centre. Might meet the guys there too.

One can never have too many sticks eh? Oh and a pair of brushes. And a stick bag.

:)

keep it simple

Platinum Member
You're a bad influence, that's what you are :)

I bought my drums from Manchester Drum Centre. Might meet the guys there too.

One can never have too many sticks eh? Oh and a pair of brushes. And a stick bag.

:)
You'll thank me for it :) Swing by & introduce yourself!

Andy.

Mart61

Silver Member
Well if I do swing by I'll be sure to say hello. Perhaps you could teach me something for my next YouTube video. :)

Magenta

Platinum Member
Me me meeeee! It was SO much fun last year, really really brill - mind you, Duncan was there last year. Dear David can't make it :'( but Liam is coming, of course :)

I'll be mostly hanging around Guru listening to Liam, if he can be prevailed upon to play, and Amedia trying to look as if I know about cymbals and definitely NOT ignoring any female potential customers. Martin, if you come, I'm the short one, probably wearing comfy shoes.

keep it simple

Platinum Member
Perhaps you could teach me something for my next YouTube video. :)
It would be a pleasure :)

I'll be mostly hanging around Guru listening to Liam, if he can be prevailed upon to play,
Of course :) A pity David can't make it, but we will have Dave McKeague on the stand demonstrating drums, & maybe even me ;)

I'll be wearing a pink carnation and my drumming helmet. :)
Drumming helmet = cool. Pink carnation = Hmmmmm ;)

Magenta

Platinum Member
A pity David can't make it, but we will have Dave McKeague on the stand demonstrating drums, & maybe even me ;)
Demonstrating you? I'd pay good money to see that!

It is a pity about David, but as long as there is another Very Nice Young Man, I'll be happy.

Magenta

Platinum Member
You will - £10 ;)
Worth every penny! I've badgered Alex into letting me help out at the Amedia stand; I sincerely hope he isn't going to charge me a tenner for the privilege though :)

Sorry...just insanely jealous is all.
James - get a flight over, with Mrs JJ and JJ Junior, and stay at Stardust Towers. You and I can go to MDS, and our spouses/your child can walk the wheatens. This is a brilliant idea.

SquadLeader

Gold Member
I would love to attend but have a gig the evening before in Whaley Bridge and I'm staying over with the Missus and getting drunk.

It's a tragedy, for various reasons I've never been able to attend this show, despite it being about 8 miles from where I live. Yet I've attended the London Drum Show by twist of fate.

Next year hopefully....

keep it simple

Platinum Member
I would love to attend but have a gig the evening before in Whaley Bridge and I'm staying over with the Missus and getting drunk.

It's a tragedy, for various reasons I've never been able to attend this show, despite it being about 8 miles from where I live. Yet I've attended the London Drum Show by twist of fate.

Next year hopefully....
Sober up in the morning, & swing by in the afternoon? Would be good to meet you (& you can try all those lovely Gurus ;)