MADgeFest - a reminder

Magenta

Platinum Member
Yoo-hoo, peeps!

The inaugural MADgeFest is due to take place on 27th August.

Are we still good to go?

(Because if not, I'll need to cancel the band ...)

M

Matt Bo Eder

I'll be flying in and then catching a chopper from the airport to your place. You have sufficient facilities to land a helicopter, right?

Magenta

Platinum Member
Three, my dear. Three.
Of course, hurrah!

I thought we were the band :)
So we are! Well, if we all turn up, there'll be one :)

BTW, do you want me to bring any drum goodies? I was thinking of bringing a snare or two, but can bring more if required.
I have four kits, which in terms of numbers is probably enough, but I don't think you'll hear many objections if you come bearing Gurus of any ilk, especially snares as I only have two good ones and one decent one.

With regard to Stuff That People Might Want To Bring, I have enough hardware for maybe three of the kits, and enough cymbals (of varying quality) for two. Also I only have two thrones so contributions in the sitting department would be appreciated.

You can even do a drum circle with full drum sets. :)
That is a brilliant idea!

I'll be flying in and then catching a chopper from the airport to your place. You have sufficient facilities to land a helicopter, right?
Plenty of room for the helicopter (though please don't land on the front lawn, or Hodgson will have a fit). Not at all sure that there's enough room for the monster kit though, Bo!

keep it simple

Platinum Member
With regard to Stuff That People Might Want To Bring, I have enough hardware for maybe three of the kits, and enough cymbals (of varying quality) for two. Also I only have two thrones so contributions in the sitting department would be appreciated.
I'm sure Alex can haul some extra cymbals. I can bring a couple of drum thrones, and a sprinkling of interesting snares :)

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
Yay!!!

Not long now before THE summer event of the year :)

Looking forward to met everybody for a very memorable weekend.

I'll bring my cymbals too and my BD pedal as well.

Are we OK for hardware? (hi-hat stands, cymbal stands).

No need to hire a helicopter Bo, I'm sure we can provide you with a left handed kit, just get yourself over here :)

Exciting time! ;)

Dr_Watso

Platinum Member
I think it's utter bollocks (did I do that right?) that I can't attend this due to ocean crossing complications.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
I know right Dr. Watso. Tell me who has all the fun. I must have missed ("take the piss") my invite-likely the fear I'm a "Damp Squid". I do have big eyes.