Lonestar Percussion in Texas, anyone dealt with them

NC68

I just ordered some heads from them last night and promptly received a confirmation email that my order was placed. So far so good. Now we'll see how long it takes to ship. I'll let you know in a few days how the transaction went.

konaboy

Pioneer Member
Cool I'll give it a go. Don't want to wait. They have the "last year" model of the yamaha direct drive bass pedal for $95 so want to snatch that up before they are gone.

mcbike

Silver Member
I have been ordering from lonestar for years, they are great. I bought my premier kit from them back in 1999.

toddbishop

Platinum Member
I haven't ordered from them recently, but they've been one of the major places for mail order percussion for decades- they were the only place I bought sticks and heads in the 80's.

NC68

Follow up to the above post made on December 1st. The heads I ordered came in today. They appear to be a responsive, reputable retailer. I'd use them again if needed.

konaboy

Pioneer Member
Follow up to the above post made on December 1st. The heads I ordered came in today. They appear to be a responsive, reputable retailer. I'd use them again if needed.
yep my pedal arrived today as well. Seems to be a good company to deal with. Will use them again in the future!