Local drummer challenges Steel Panther's Stix to a drum duel

NUTHA JASON

Senior Administrator
you rose to the challenge magnificently. i hope they took your number for when they need a dep. good sports all around.
j

tamadrm

Platinum Member
The fact that you could play the crap out of what was in front of you,is what impresses me the most.No adjustments,just sit and play somebody elses kit.Lots of skill,as well as confidence in you're ability.

When you rested your head on the snare before playing,were you saying"god,please don't let me F up"? :)Bravo sir.nicely done.

Steve B

Hey guys,
It was a lotta fun... It was one of those things that was like heaps freaky though... But I tell you, it's a nice view from his drum kit. :p Sorry for the late reply, dont always have internet :p He has a nice kit, but i think he has in ears, so i had to do it with whatever stage sound i had! :S

The Black Page Dude

Hey guys,
It was a lotta fun... It was one of those things that was like heaps freaky though... But I tell you, it's a nice view from his drum kit. :p Sorry for the late reply, dont always have internet :p He has a nice kit, but i think he has in ears, so i had to do it with whatever stage sound i had! :S
Even better considering you had just stage sound to go on! Kudos dude!