Learn Funk Fills!!! PART 02

Just out of curiosity, do they teach you to play the Samba before they teach you the basic 4/4 rock rhythm down in Brazil?

Just out of curiosity, do they teach you to play the Samba before they teach you the basic 4/4 rock rhythm down in Brazil?

Hmm.

At the time they start with basic rhythms in 4 / 4 and then go into samba, bay, maracatú rich and rhythms that are difficult if you're interested .... I have videos that teaching samba and other Brazilian rhythms ....
hugs!

I've really been enjoying your videos. for me it's been nice I've been in a rut and this is giving me inspiration and new ideas.

Hmm.

At the time they start with basic rhythms in 4 / 4 and then go into samba, bay, maracatú rich and rhythms that are difficult if you're interested .... I have videos that teaching samba and other Brazilian rhythms ....
hugs!

Interesting. I figured they got you into Samba pretty quickly in Brazil. They must be very proud of that style of music there.

Nossa, muito bom Gerson! Gostei muito!

(Eu sou do Uruguai, e quasi todas as férias eu vou pra o Brasil. Vocês tem um belíssimo país e as pessoas sao legais demais. É simplesmente horrível o que está acontecendo no Río neste momento, aquí no Uruguai há muita preocupaçao por esee asunto) :(

Bom, um abraço. ;)

Diego

Nossa, muito bom Gerson! Gostei muito!

(Eu sou do Uruguai, e quasi todas as férias eu vou pra o Brasil. Vocês tem um belíssimo país e as pessoas sao legais demais. É simplesmente horrível o que está acontecendo no Río neste momento, aquí no Uruguai há muita preocupaçao por esee asunto) :(

Bom, um abraço. ;)

Diego

Fale Diego!

Infelizmente o que está acontecendo no Rio é uma tristeza!

Mas quando vier aqui no Brasil me avise! Vamos nos conhecer e trocar ideias bateristicas!

abraços!

Back