Larry heaven!

keep it simple

Platinum Member
Just back from the Upton upon Severn blues festival. A tiny riverside town, set in Worcestershire countryside, with a river frontage festooned with 15th century pubs. Big stage set over the river's edge facing up the gothic high street. Blues bands of every description playing in every pub. Blues acts on the main stage. Super chilled atmosphere. Free entry, hog roasts abound, & the sweet smell of herbal delight infuses the air. Walk from pub to pub, stage to stage, workshop to workshop. Thousands of like minded people just hanging, chilling, & getting into the superb musical tapestry. The whole town is embraced by the vibe. What a day & evening to be a muso!

http://www.uptonbluesfestival.org.uk/index.php

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
Judging from your description, it sounds magical... 15th century pubs on the river with all manner of different blues bands? (the 16th century pubs don't hold a candle) Herbal delights infusing the air? Sounds like my kind of place. Would have loved to be in one (or more!) of the bands playing there, or just to have been there to soak it all in.

Of course it can't be heaven without Monique there doing her Monique-ey things.

If that butt strap Eder could spare her for just one day.....

Bo knows I kid...now stop dropping those screws and being such a butt strap!

keep it simple

Platinum Member
If that butt strap Eder !
It was worth the thread just for that reply, lol!!!!!!!!!

I didn't play Larry. Just soaked up the vibe & chilled. Did think of you when I was there though. I remarked to my wife that "Larry would love this", she said "who's that butt strap then, another sad bin basher?", ROLF!--------------------

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
That's funny Andy, I think of you and the others too when I'm not here. Even though we never physically met, I consider myself rich with friends here. Except for Bo and Bob of course.
Sorry I just have to pick on someone.
Speaking of which, Bob seems to have slacked of a little with his post frequency. Everything OK there Mr. Dadrumma?

KBadd

Silver Member
Oh I get it now! Man oh man...............and I am from San Francisco! (playing dumb here...duh)

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
That's funny Andy, I think of you and the others too when I'm not here. Even though we never physically met, I consider myself rich with friends here. Except for Bo and Bob of course.
Sorry I just have to pick on someone.
Speaking of which, Bob seems to have slacked of a little with his post frequency. Everything OK there Mr. Dadrumma?
This does not bode well for you, sir ;)

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
That's ok Bo, you hold the ace cards. Not only do you have something Larry wants soooo badly, you're also the most famouse drummer in the world!
Well, I try not to brag about it. There are difficulties in maintaining a high-maintenance person and being entertaining in a deep-sea diving outfit. It ain't all rosey, that's for sure ;)