Is this good Karma?

harryconway

Platinum Member
An old friend of mine convinced me to get on Facebook. He said, "It's great, a lot of people we grew up with are there."

He was right, and that's why I never go there anymore.
Indeed, there's a reason why those people (from my past) are no longer apart of my life.

con struct

Platinum Member
An old friend of mine convinced me to get on Facebook. He said, "It's great, a lot of people we grew up with are there."

He was right, and that's why I never go there anymore.

D

DSCRAPRE

I wish that Drummerworld had a Facebook style "like" function because, I "like" this.

bog_72

So I toss on the headphones,for my first play along experience on the drums.OK so I barely know how to keep a beat,but want to have a bit of fun.
So I figure ill look for some classic rock channel,get lucky with an AC/DC tune or something,but instead,I am immediately greeted with Mr Neil Peart and Rush,playing Free Will.

Nothing could have been worse to deflate my confidence id acclaimed in the moments prior,that gave me the courage to play along with a couple tunes.

I am going to take it as a good sign.That Mr Peart like things are in my future.

Funny thing is,he has always been my favorite drummer.So whatever it did to deflate my very momentary ego burst,ill take it as good karma,to stay motivated.

Just thought id share a noob drummer experience with you all....and that from now on,ill probably just use the mp3 player,to keep the tunes a bit more simple :)

Later