Is It Legal To Play Drums In The Middle Of The Night?

Devils Haircut

First of all, playing Hollywood Undead tunes at ANY time of day is offensive. And second of all, if you already own an electric kit, than what are you thinking? Seriously?

I agree with you though... Those inconsiderate neighbors are always looking for a reason to bother poor old you.

HUdrummer

First of all, playing Hollywood Undead tunes at ANY time of day is offensive.
Ya, I don't really listen to them anymore, And I never played them on drums (Way to boring and easy). My name is that because its just has always been my username on everything (Made it in like the 8th grade when I listen to them a lot)so its just easy to remember.

Devils Haircut

Ya, I don't really listen to them anymore, And I never played them on drums (Way to boring and easy). My name is that because its just has always been my username on everything (Made it in like the 8th grade when I listen to them a lot)so its just easy to remember.
To each his own...I was just giving you crap. My username is a Beck song that I haven't heard in forever, but the name has stuck with me. I replied to your recording thread. I hope others chime in as well cause I have a lot to learn. Check out recorderman and glyn johns.