Instruments you enjoy playing!!!

X14Halo

Well, besides drums of course, I love playing piano! I have a crappy one though with no weighted keys, but I really want to get my hands on the newly announced Casio PX-S1000 they showed off at NAMM. I think it will be my next big purchase!

I want to be able to record some piano and then play drums to it eventually :)

beatdat

Deja vu
I just saw this thread for the 1st time. I'm pretty sure that zoraya is a spammer; take a closer look at the post and you can notice some links in a very faint font linking to some adult websites. I've reported it so the mods can decide what to do.

Icetech

Gold Member
Drums.. 2-4 hours a night.. saturdays lately have been 5-7 hours non stop.. I wish i could play sax or trombone, but my ear for notes is horrible and i have never been able to improve it :(

X14Halo

Well, other than drums I love playing bass! I picked it up pretty recently and had no clue what I was doing, but I found this article on how to read bass tabs and I was off to the races!

I also started playing piano recently which is fun, but I have absolutely no finger independence, so it's hard...

I think I'll stick with drums, haha.

benthedrum

Got into harmonica for a bit........

But other instrument?....my voice.

I can't sing for the life of me, but my falsetto can tear down walls.

mikyok

Platinum Member
Guitar, been playing nearly 30 years and I'm an Eddie Van Halen of three chord sing along songs. Don't play anywhere near as much as I used to. I've even got my fingertips back!

Most fun I've had in a long time was playing a bass ukelele.

I don't enjoy drums I loves em!

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Pretty much anything I can make a rhythm on. Guitar, bass, piano, any percussion. I also play tables, chairs, steering wheels, so on and so forth. Power tools make some pretty cool sounds too (think Jackyl).

ProjeKtWEREWOLF

I've played bass guitar since I was 13 or 14. It is my first, and favourite instrument. I'm a better bass player than I am a drummer to be honest. Given a choice, I would rather play bass in a band than drums at this point.

I'm lso trying to learn guitar (I have a Jackson Dinky JS11), but I really suck. I have short stumpy fingers 😑