INSANE drum-speech transcription, MUST WATCH!

LukeSnyder

Gold Member
Duuuuuude, I don't think most people will appreciate this... but holy cow! Seriously impressive! Inspired by Ron Jarzombek?

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
Amazing! Was this all written out? I imagine a chart would looke like a checkerboard :)

I laughed when you did the little lounge part at the end of the "you are an alcoholic, a drunk" rant.

felixmartin

I figured as much, that guy bends my mind so much, him and Bobby. Scary proficiency! You're right up there though, did you notate it all by hand?
I notated the bass and time signatures, and I'm planning to notate them all, or maybe Ill start working on a new one soon!!

LukeSnyder

Gold Member
I notated the bass and time signatures, and I'm planning to notate them all, or maybe Ill start working on a new one soon!!
Whew, thats monumental buddy... I don't have the patience or the ear for it (yet!). Have you seen Marco Minneman's speech rhythm drumming on his DVD? I'm sure you have, haha.

felixmartin

Whew, thats monumental buddy... I don't have the patience or the ear for it (yet!). Have you seen Marco Minneman's speech rhythm drumming on his DVD? I'm sure you have, haha.
Its fun! YEah marco is great we are actually working on my new album together, will be out in april :D

LukeSnyder

Gold Member
Its fun! YEah marco is great we are actually working on my new album together, will be out in april :D
Well there you go, I see you're running in the right circles! Hey, I know ability when I see it! What kind of stuff are you doing with him? Any demos out there somewhere?